Hello guys, here are the 2 scripts and the recording for this week’s Booth Chat, Tuesday 3rd October 2023.
Below is the summary of the new format which is all about keeping things moving and making sure everyone who wants to read gets the opportunity.
- 1 hour session
- Anyone can attend, reading or not
- Maximum of 9 readers
- First 5 minutes – put your name down to read, do a cold read before we begin.
- If you arrive after 5 minutes past the hour you won’t be able to read.
- The alphabet selects readers from those interested (this week Starting on letter J).
- The remaining 55 mins will be divided by however many readers there are (9 readers = 6 mins each, 8 readers = 7 mins each etc.)
- Please keep feedback brief!
- Because of the way we do things at Booth Chat there is a chance that you might not get to read every week so make sure you check which letter we’re starting on this week, it should give you an idea of your chances of reading.
SCRIPT 1: Book project. There will be one :30 and 3 :15 spots. Looking for a ‘character’ read. Not sales sounding. Quirky with a hint of a smile in the delivery..
For a truly immersive experience …
… try a book from bookseller.
Featuring no software updates …
… and no notifications.
Just carefully considered texts …
… and hand-drawn maps, with no tracking.
Dive in to timeless versions of Game of Thrones …
… Pride and Prejudice …
… Jurassic Park …
… Howl’s Moving Castle …
… and hundreds more.
These are forever books: no upgrades needed.
Find yours at bookseller.com.
SCRIPT 2:Overview: handling a vehicle. These are 2 tutorial videos for a large group vehicle, with a tutorial for using the vehicle and a driving recommendation tutorial.
Each tutorial will last 2 minutes, so 4 minutes in all.
Tone: Educational, it needs to be natural.
It’s time to start your Renault Master Van H2-TECH.
To start your vehicle, press the brake pedal, then turn the key. Make sure your gear selector is in the neutral position, and turn the key until the “GO” is displayed.
If your vehicle’s battery is charged to 100%, your fuel cell will not start immediately. It will activate automatically once your traction battery drops below 80%.